We all know that pineapple is possibly the best fruit for weight and body detox. What you can not imagine, is how beneficial it is to drink the pineapple water in the morning on empty stomach. Therefore please check below for all the health benefits of drinking pineapple water.
Benefits of drinking pineapple water on an empty stomach
We will complement our diet with this fabulous pineapple water that acts on the body as a diuretic and natural laxative, in addition to other excellent benefits that we will see in this article.
1. Helps in Weight Loss
- Fasting pineapple water, allows you to increase the body’s metabolism because it contains thiamine so it will convert carbohydrates into energy.
- It will keep you hydrated.
- You will feel more satiated, thus eliminating the anxiety to eat and reducing the craving for sweetness.
- It gives you micro-nutrients that normal water does not offer.
- It helps to avoid the cramps associated with the fatigue because it contributes to potassium that maintains us an adequate balance of electrolytes in the organism.
- Pineapple water will help to fight inflammation, as it contains the enzyme called bromelain, which acts to remove toxins and retention of fluids.
2. Takes Care Of Your Liver and Intestines
Pineapple water helps to detoxify the body of heavy metals, as it contains enzymes and antioxidants that are very beneficial, in addition to maintaining clean intestines as it helps to reduce constipation.
3. Pineapple Water is Good For The Thyroid
Containing iodine, pineapple water favours treating thyroid problems.
How To Prepare Pineapple Water
- Half pineapple
- One litre of water
- Cut the pineapple in half and remove the peel and set aside for infusion.
- Boil the litre of water and add the chopped pineapple and the cinnamon, leave it to the fire about 20 minutes.
- Then let it stand for about 15 minutes, then paste and stay with only the water.
- Store in a carafe inside the refrigerator to make it fresh.